Friday, September 16, 2022, was Homecoming for Delta High School.
The car club we belong to, DeltaStreetRodders, /https://www.facebook.com/DeltaStreetRodders/ provided five cars for the royalty:
- 1948 Willis Overland Jeepster, owner, Gary TollefsonGary carried a set of the Senior attendants
- 1963 Jaguar XKE, owner, Kraig Patterson
The Jaguar carried the other set of Senior attendants
- 1964 Corvette Stingray, owner, Terry Brown
Drove the Jr. Attendants
- 2003 360 Ferrari, owner, Kraig Patterson
Preston conveyed the Sophmore attendants
- 2011 SS Camaro, owner, Colleena Hilling
Had the freshman.
It was a fun night for everyone involved.
Your friend on a western Colorado farm 🙂