The header is a photo of the sunrise after our amazing, extremely wet, rain storm.
Thankfully the storm is moving on today and warm dry weather is predicated for at least seven more days. The above photo is the rain socking us in; some places got as much as 3″ in an hour! Our canal is clear to the brim; swollen with water.
The hay is covered and safe, but the pinto beans are…in the mud!
What happens now? We wait until eveything dries back out. Then Terry will go in with the rod-weeder and lift the pinto beans up out of the mud and dirt and fluff up the rows again. Then we wait until they are dry. After that he should be able to combine.
She and her Momma will leave later on today!
The visit was a nice treat,for this Grammy and Grandpa, in the middle of a very wet week.