Mindy Min-Min Lou is/was a feral cat
Who arrived at our house one day determined to live with us.
At that point, she was around five years old.
When she arrived she had a split lip, which had to have hurt terribly when she got it.
She survived and continued to hunt.
But she is very, very, extremely watchful over big birds and dark flying shadows in the sky
As for the Lessons Learned from this cat:
- Fix what you can and move on
- Your life is your choice
- Canned cat food is NOT as good a mouse…just say’n
- Being impulsive is never a good idea
- Beagles make good friends…well, at least one beagle does
- Nothing. NOTHING! Beats a nap in the house!
From my heart to your world,