Then poured some more. Our driveway turned into a river.
The events yesterday seemed to match the weather,
- our mailbox was damaged (immature Jr. High damage…easily fixed, but still)
- one of our cell phones was pick up/stolen (we put a stop on the number)
- A load coming from a semi to our tuck damaged the tail gate (Terry said it can be fixed)
- our car developed a need to never go down the road again (sigh)
- It rained off and on all night
But as the soggy, miserable, cold day wore on
- we purchased a new mailbox, turned the damage into the Sheriff and the post office, and put the new mail box up. 🙂
- Late, late in the day our cell phone was turned into one of the store clerks where the phone was
takenlost–today I will have it it re-instated. Turning the ability to off to use it helped, I do believe.
- The tail gate damage is on the inside of the truck, not the outside. It will be a repair, but not a obvious one
- The car has an appointment to get fixed on Friday—Alan says he can do the job without too much trouble.
- A beautiful basket of flowers were delivered to our house for Mother’s Day
- I have about 8 humming birds now and two pair of Bullock Orioles
- The Orange-banded Bumble Bees are out and about
- The sun is here this morning, the little birds started chirping and singing the sun up at first light—I sang with them!
There is joy all around!
Your friend on a Western Colorado Farm,